AVI Card Installation Instructions
- Clean and dry the interior windshield behind the rearview mirror.
- Remove the plastic tape from the Velcro on the backside of the card.
- Position the card on the windshield behind the rearview mirror.
- Install the card a minimum of 2” from any metal surface including the review mirror mount arm.
- Press the card firmly against the windshield.
If mounting the AVI card is not an option, physically hold the AVI card up to the windshield by the rearview mirror when pulled up to the gate.
Exceptions to the rule:
If the vehicle has a very vertical windshield, it helps to place the tag lower, such as mounting it to the center of the dashboard.
- Place the window cling on the driver’s side rear window. It is easily removable in cases where you may have to drive a different vehicle. Be sure to place the window cling on any vehicle you are parking in the facility.
If the front windshield of your vehicle has any form of metallic particles or the tag is mounted directly behind any type of metal substance such as an exterior sun visor, after-market window tint, window antennae, or metallic oxide heater film, the AVI card may not read properly.
FOR BEST RESULTS, DO NOT WAIVE AVI CARD AT CARD READER, AS THIS WILL CAUSE THE AVI CARD TO LOCK OR NOT READ PROPERLY